Skip to content
CACC has once again secured a prime booth in the Vancouver International Auto Show. This booth is for ALL CACC member clubs to utilize in order to promote our sports and our clubs.
To date I have not had sufficient response to properly man the booth nor to help with set up and take down.
I considered cancelling the booth but we would not get a refund…
Sports car Club has contributed to the cost of the booth, other clubs are welcome to contribute what they are able.
Clubs are able to hand out brochures (or at least make information available)
I am currently working on
- a list of available cars to choose from (we have room for 3 or 4)
- a “design” for the booth
- large screen or TV(s) for displays of videos and slide shows
- I need input from clubs (videos or action shots)
- If you have a car to display please email me a picture. I had to scramble to find one more!
- Club Banners and/or brochures are welcome! DON”T HAVE ANY AT THE MOMENT!
I can use help in any of these areas, suggestions are welcome.
There are lots of times available for manning the booth, never too many people to chat with the 100,000 people going by our display… it is your chance to spotlight your club and your sport!
You click on the link and enter your name, very simple! Exhibitor badges this year need a picture, I need your email address so I can send information about where and when to pick up your badge. EMAIL me please!
Info is available on the CACC Facebook page, feel free to send the link to all of your members and post on your pages. Please pass this along to any other clubs and members!
Let’s make this a big boost for our sport and our clubs!
Confederation of Autosport Car Clubs